Anyone out there?

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Highlander

Anyone out there?

Post by Highlander »

Hear or seen nothing for over a week. Am I the only one left to put the lights off!!!? Highlander.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by Ian Grace »

I'm still here! But I'm currently totally consumed with the final planning for our daughter's Wedding this coming Sunday. But feel free to chat among yourselves, and I'll be checking in on and off. :D

Off to the airport to pick up the outlaws in half an hour. :o
Toby

Post by Toby »

Maybe our cars and us have been worn out by a summer of minor events, 2 seater particularly in need of tlc after prescott! :lol:
if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear
Highlander

Post by Highlander »

Still not a lot happening!!!!Had the minor out every day last week - going well may just keep her. Highlander.
Toby

Post by Toby »

Best get to a rally or pub meet while it's going well! :lol:
if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear
Highlander

Post by Highlander »

I use my minor everyday of the week mostly just for the fun of it. Rallys and Pub Meets on the w. hole leave me cold as that is the ONLY time most people use their minors. Still not a lot happening on the forum. Highlander.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

HI Alister, Toby and all. Back in the real world after the Wedding which was a week ago Sunday, but family and UK friends don't seem to want to go home! So have been busy entertaining until back in the office today and just caught up on a pile of e-mails. Now to see what is happening (or not!) on the Forum!

September will see a blitz on M 136, which will hopefully go out late this month or early next with the Yearbooks. I am nearly able to give the dates of the autumn pub meets (I'll also get a Newsletter out in the next day or so with the dates/venues), and then the real heavy lifting starts for Prewar Prescott next year.

And if I have any pennies left, I'm hoping to finally get the container under way so I'll have the McEvoy and the fabric saloon to play with over the winter months.
Ronald

Post by Ronald »

Ian, there is now more in the container than there was 2 days ago..:)#

Ronald.

ps, congrats to Amanda!
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Cool - thank Mum for me!

Will pass on best wishes - when the happy couple gets back from Belize on Sunday.