A-Series Spares : Imperial Fasteners, Taps and Dies, Tools

This thread is for discussing parts for sale, wanted, or surplus.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares : Imperial Fasteners, Taps and Dies, Tools

Post by A-Series Spares »

Some might say i 'have' to say A-Series Spares are one of my favourite suppliers, but i would just like to point out a few very big plus points about using the online shop.

1) We are a new shop, built from over 20 years of car restoration and experience in the British Motor Industry. We are not a Morris specific site, but do hold many key parts when building up a Classic British Car.

2) We carry very large stocks of UNF, UNC, BSF nuts, bolts, set screws etc, and actually supply to many of the parts suppliers due to our very good contracts with manufacturers.

3) We carry out all of our own machining work on our A-Series cylinder heads and complete engine rebuilds with 15 years in A-Series based competitions we have lots of expertise in this area.

4) We carry a range of electronic ignition products which have come to be very popular with our customers, supplying to a couple of race teams this year. All fully Guaranteed for twelve months

5) With advice and top quality products our service means you can rest assured you are getting the best value for money.

Throughout the year we always aim to get around the Classic and Custom car events.

This is a good opportunity for us to show our products and demonstration vehicles. These shows are all over the country, so if you place an order on the website and are planning on attending one of the events (listed in the events section) we can hold onto your purchase to save you the postage.

Thank you for reading, look forward to hearing from you.

Robert Stevenson

A-Series Spares