Making sausage

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

Making sausage

Post by Ian Grace »

This shot was taken late at night a couple of weeks ago and shows M 135 being made.

247 Magazines on the dining room table. Piles of Rally tickets - Prescott entry, climbs, BBQ and Sunday cream teas. Sheets are final instructions, subs chasers for the tardy with return envelopes (US and NZ as appropriate), Yearbook order forms and rally entry forms. Various piles of enveloped Magazines sorted by country. More collated Magazines awaiting covers from the trusty Inkjet and more envelopes awaiting contents. In the foreground, the master spreadsheet listing members in alphabetical order, listing what to put in whose envelope, and a welcome mug of tea.

The culmination of three months work, and M 136 already well in hand.

Ronald

Re: Making sausage

Post by Ronald »

Looks like fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mug isn;t very patriotic though Ian..!!!!!!!!!!!
ColinWLee

Post by ColinWLee »

cor! Isn't your desk tidy :lol:
Mine is half the size and twice as loaded. (mostly with stuff i haven't sorted) :roll:
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

This isn't my desk - it's our dining room table which gets converted into a Magazine production line every three months. My desk is swamped, as is my desk at work, where I always warn my colleagues - never trust a man with a tidy desk. :wink:
Toby

Post by Toby »

if you want something done, ask a busy man. I find the chronolgical filing system best... If you keep piling it all up as it comes in then when you need something you go straight to it in date order. simples. Sadly linda tidies my desk and i end up with a folder filled with scraps of paper with notes and can't find a bloody thing :cry:
if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear