Any more?

Use this area to post details of your cars, your restorations, photos or rally reports.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

Any more?

Post by Ian Grace »

Goodness. Only four cars in 'Our Cars' - and three of them are mine! Somebody else out there must surely like to introduce their car?
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Well? Anyone?!
Toby

Post by Toby »

I'd love to flood you with pictures but the only way I know how is by sticking them on my monitor :lol: seriously though, how do we post pictures-simple terms to suit this computer abuser. :? I'm sure others would if they knew how!???
if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Hi Toby,

Just e-mail me the images and I copy them to a special directory on the VMR web server. Then I send you the link to add to your post, or you can simply click Img just above the window where you type your post , then insert the link and then click Img again so you get {Img} in front of the link and {/Img} after it.

If you send me a picture or three, I'll walk you through the process. It's actually easier than it sounds.
chris lambert

My Minors

Post by chris lambert »

Lets hope I have got this right and hopefully two pics of my Minor's should appear below. They are a 1930 Coachbuilt Saloon with a very interesting pre war R.A.F. history, photographed at the 2006 VMR Prescott rally by Phil Jones and a 1930 Minor Semi-Sports built a few days earlier than the saloon in October of that year. This car has been the subject of a 37 year long rebuild finally getting its MOT in July 2007:

It looks like its worked!
Chris
Toby

Post by Toby »

[img]http://www.vintageminor.co.uk/Forumpix/Toby001.jpg[img]
My 33 saloon as previously mentioned! 2nd attempt. Bought restored and "on the road" still fettling including full engine rebuild, ouch! :x [/img]
if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear
Trevor Wilkinson

Post by Trevor Wilkinson »

Some pics of my '34sv speedster!!

The first photo was taken some time ago in Wiltshire, the others were taken in Ireland last year, thank goodness for a hood the goes up or down in seconds!

I have now had this car for 10 years.

ImageImageImage :D
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Tony,

You had {img} instead of {/img} at the end of your link (I used curly brackets here so as not to confuse the system - you should use square ones of course).

So here should be your pic: