Malcolm Elder Morris Minor

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Highlander

Malcolm Elder Morris Minor

Post by Highlander »

I am sure this is the Minor I saw near Ockley, Surrey last year in a shed with a Lagonda, Rover and Fiat. I was told last week that the Lagonda has been sold so maybe she is selling everything. The Garage looks the same as do the car badges., Nice looking car but is it too dear? Highlander.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: Malcolm Elder Morris Minor

Post by Ian Grace »

Does seem a bit on the steep side Alister, but remember Malcolm is a dealer - he sells cars on commission, puts a high price on them and they usually stay with him for months. I suspect that deals can be cut, though.

Are the Rover and Fiat also on Malcolm's stock list maybe?

Just got back from the hospital - severe stomach flu - feeling a bit better after 2 litres of IV fluids and a big drug cocktail!
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

And this just in from Malcolm's son Mark:

Hello Ian,
Thanks and I have just put the membership form in the car.
Regards,
Mark
Highlander

Post by Highlander »

I do not know if the Rover or the Fiat have been sold. They were mid 30s and mid 50s cars and I would not notice. I thought you might know the Minor? The lady and I have forgotten her name, was a member of the Morris Club (see right hand badge). All that wrong with the Minor was the batterya and she said she would rather spent £60 on her horse than buy a battery. I should have asked her there and then if she was thinking of selling. She has a son or maybe two who are interested in cars so she knew what she had. Had a super morning with the Minor speeding(?) down the Dorking By Pass and up the Zig Zag of Box Hill and then down again, called into the Golf Club - still no Golf although all the snow has gone there is still frost in the ground - had a couple of good pints and home. Quality time. Hope you are better. Highlander.