OHC minor in Bedfordish area

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Bruce

OHC minor in Bedfordish area

Post by Bruce »

Hi All
I am in the UK this week for my fathers funeral. I was wondering if anyone in the Bedford ish (30/40 mile radius) area has an OHC minor I could get some detailed photos of for my restoration. Unfortunately | fly back to Australia on saturday so this only leaves Thursday or Friday this week.
If anyone has some time for this could they please give me a call on my mobile 0061408941723 or leave a message here (I dont have too much access to a computer though)
Thanks
Bruce
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: OHC minor in Bedfordish area

Post by Ian Grace »

Hi Bruce,

Saw you online and thought I might just catch you. Very sorry to hear about your father, and sorry you didn't receive any replies. I didn't see your post as I was moving house.
halbe

Post by halbe »

Hello Bruce,

My condolence.
I have a DVD full of pictures , most of them details of VG
If you are interested i could sent you one.
Just let me know

Regards,
Halbe
Highlander

Post by Highlander »

Bruce, so sorry to hear about your Father. I phoned the number you gave but could not get ANY response. I am not good with mobile phones so it may have been at my end. I had hoped if you had had a minute we could have had a pie and a pint (or two) Is it still a 24 hour flight to Aussie? Good on yer, Highlander.
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Hi Everyone
Thanks for the kind thoughts. The trip was a bit hectic and very much a flying visit, arrived Friday and left the following Saturday. Settled back at home and now over the jet lag. They have cut the flying time down a bit. 13hrs non stop to Singapore then a couple of hours wait for the connecting flight then 5 hours to Perth. Might be back next year!!! And if any of you have a holiday in Perth let me know. We have a couple of spare rooms, live in the middle of nowhere and there are always cars being restored here. I am currently restoring a 49 minor lowlight tourer, a 59 Ford Mainline Ute, a 55 Holden FJ Ute and a 63 Ford XM panel van. And then there are my own cars plus manufacturing of Lucas Wiring Harnesses and a 35 Ford Coupe waiting in the wings wgen I have space for it LOL
Halbe I would love a copy of your DVD, just let me know what i owe you for it. Its the detail that I am after
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Bruce, if you can make it next August for the Tenth Anniversary rally, that would be splendid. By the way, I have family in Perth. I should also be able to provide a CD of photos - I'll se what I can put together. presumably you are mainly interested in the coachwork/ash frame, but I should also have plenty of chassis photos - I can send you my CD of my 2-seater restoration which must have about 500 photos on it. I just sent a copy to Tony Gamble.
halbe

Post by halbe »

Hello Bruce,

Just sent me a message with your adress and I'll sent you one.
If you have any specific questions regarding the pictures just let me know.

Regards,
Halbe
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Halbe,

Could you also send me a copy of your fabric saloon CD? I'll keep it in Register records for future reference.

Thanks,

Ian