PO 6923

Use this area to post details of your cars, your restorations, photos or rally reports.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Simon

PO 6923

Post by Simon »

Ian,
Does the register have any knowledge of 1933 SV 2 seater Minor registration No PO 6923 ?
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: PO 6923

Post by Ian Grace »

Simon,

Nothing in Register records, or Gren's old records. But I did a DVLA search and there it is! First registered 1st February 1933, colour black, unlicensed.

What can you tell us abut it?
Simon

Post by Simon »

Ian,
I will keep you posted when I have more information.
Sam Christie

Post by Sam Christie »

Ian, how does one do a DVLA search ? Like many people I would like to know more about the history of at least one registration number. Is there ever a record of the first owner ?
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Hi Sam,

It's easy. Go to the VMR website site index and select Research Resources and then DVLA Vehicle Enquiry. When the Directgov page opens, click 'Next'. Enter the registration number and make and if the car is on the DVLA computer, it will give you the basics including the original registration date.

If you look at the Master Chassis Register on the website, you'll see dozens of cars (mainly SV's) where the owner isn't known, but there is a registration date given. That's because I have put them all through the DVLA search and added the dates where they were provided.