VSCC 75 Malvern

This thread is for discussing past and future events.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

VSCC 75 Malvern

Post by Ian Grace »

I thought I'd split this thread from the Summer Rally thread to give it some visibility of its own, as this is very likely to be the biggest event for our cars this year.

I received my entry and info pack by snail mail this week - the office assured me that overseas entries will not fall foul of the first come first served rule as 25% of entries for each event are held back for discretionary purposes - including overseas entries which are bound to arrive later than the UK entries in general.

What I would like to do (and this actually goes for many events) is use this forum to try to see who is entering, and what events they are entering.

I plan to enter the following:

Monday - Vintage Aircraft Fly-in at Shobdon
Tuesday - Homes and Gardens Rally
Wednesday - Flavours of Herefordshire Tour
Thursday - Severn Valley Railway trip
Friday - LCES Rally
Saturday - Three Counties Showground

Then there are the evening socials, of course, including our very own meet on Tuesday evening and the EMGS Meet on Friday evening. And then there is the beer fesrtival on Monday evening and the Weston Cider visit on Wednesday evening which I suppose I must attend...

So, who else has sent in their entries?

Edited to add - it might be a good idea to put a spreadsheet in the Members' Area with everyone's entries on it, so we all know who to look out for at each event during the week and can generally co-ordinate between ourselves. I'll generate this as I hear from owners about their entries.