Period magazine articles

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

Period magazine articles

Post by Ian Grace »

In the next major enhancement to the website, I have copied the bibliography that was in the open area (at the foot of the Technical Details page) into the Members' Area and started to hyperlink scans of the articles to the new page. This will be a major undertaking and will take some time - particularly as the original bibliography contains only OHC Minor references, so no SV Minor or M Type.

These article scans complement the period magazine covers and Morris sales brochures already downloadable.

If anyone has scans, or has the ability to scan these or other relevant articles, please send them across. I'm looking for at least 1200 pixel width jpeg files. I can clean, crop, align, etc. if you have rough scans. Also, any help creating a SV Minor and M Type bibliography would be much appreciated, so we will at least know what it is we need to scan!
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: Period magazine articles

Post by Ian Grace »

Just checked this page tonight, and it looked like I had screwed up the the hyperliking of most articles. I think they are all now fixed. Can someone check it out and see if they can break it?