Members' cars images

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

Members' cars images

Post by Ian Grace »

The Members' Area of the website contains the Master Chassis Register of all known surviving Minors and M Types, and this spreadsheet hyperlinks to about 1,000 photographic images of the majority of these cars.

However, the cars listed in the Membership List are not similarly hyperlinked - so in order to see a member's car, one would have to look him or her up in the Membership List, read the chassis number and then open the Chassis Register, find the chassis and click on it to launch the image.

Starting from now, I am also going to hyperlink to the image bank directly from the Membership List. I have just done that with my Semi-sports, and it works - check it out (member numner one!). It will take some time to add all the links - there will be over 300 of them, so please be patient!

In the meantime, if anyone would like to check out the images on file of their cars (via the Chassis Register) and would like to submit updated images (many are very old), I'd be happy to post them to the image bank.
Highlander

Re: Members' cars images

Post by Highlander »

Ian I do not know how you do it!!!!! I think you have two images of my 1933 two seater, one with the correct 1933 long radiator and one with an earlier, shorter radiator. My minor has the earlier rad and I prefer it. That is the image I would like everyone to see. Thanks. Highlander.