1931 Morris Minor on E-Bay

This thread is for discussing parts for sale, wanted, or surplus.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Simon

1931 Morris Minor on E-Bay

Post by Simon »

1931 Morris Minor - OHC Saloon Reg VG3260 for sale on e-bay.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: 1931 Morris Minor on E-Bay

Post by Ian Grace »

This car belongs to Bill Tuckey - I haven't had a look at eBay yet (in fact, has it gone already?), but Bill is a very old friend of Geoff Thornton. Bill has a large collection of cars and is very elderly so has never been an active member of the Register and has not done anything with this car for years.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Bingo! Jusrt received a membership application from Mike Houston in Tunbridge Wells who has bought this car. I'll be e-mailing him for further details. Looks like he lives near you Terry. I'll e-mail you his contact details. According to his notes, it was sold by Bill Tuckey's grandson (Bill is now 93) Has been in storage in a barn in Northampton for 20 years (whihc I knew). Basically sound, has received some basic maintenance in storage, tghe brtakes "sort of work"! The calormeter is broken and the radiator badge has been vandalized! Note - the blue paint appears largely ORIGINAL! Car bought as a retirement project - pics coming soon.
Toby

Post by Toby »

Can we find a tuppence sized patch of paint(unfaded) to get a computer match to BS No.? I believe Dulux and car paint suppliers can get a match from that size of sample.
if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear