4.00x19 tyres offer

This thread is for discussing parts for sale, wanted, or surplus.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

minorman

4.00x19 tyres offer

Post by minorman »

I have just replaced the tyres on my car. The old ones are 4.00x19 Avons bought new in 2000. Never been overloaded as they are oversize for the car. They have 2.5 to 4mm of tread all round and across. There are no cuts but the walls have light cracks. They passed the MOT in this condition in April/May. Seems a pity to bin them so I am offering them free to anybody who wants them for a trailer or even off-road driving. Might even do as a spare for show as the cracks don't show if they are pumped up and coated.
Sussex. Dave
In a perfect (motoring) world presumption and ignorance will win over expertise and skill.
gb

Re: 4.00x19 tyres offer

Post by gb »

Hi Dave,

I'd be happy to releve you of them as I need a set of "working" tyres to move my rolling chassis around on. At the moment the chassis is just on the rims and I hate to move it too much like this.

Regards,

Glenn Bukin

07810 793947
MG F1 Tourer, Morris 8 Special and ex M type owner
Highlander

Minor bits via VSCC.

Post by Highlander »

In todays VSCC Newsletter the following are for sale:- 1932 Morris Minor front and real axles (hydraulic) with springs, stearing column, wheels with tyres £150.Brian Clarkson 01260224320 (Cheshire) AlsoNew unused running boards 1932 two seater. Brian, 1208 812224. (no price) Highlander.
minorman

Re: 4.00x19 tyres offer

Post by minorman »

Hi Glenn
They're yours if you can collect them in a reasonable time - I'm in Sussex and I see your profile says you're in Zummerzet. I tried sending a pm but it ended up in the outbox, not the sent messages, so not sure if you got it.
If you don't want them, let me know so that they can be re-offered( you can email me from the board)
Dave
In a perfect (motoring) world presumption and ignorance will win over expertise and skill.