Yet another Minor on Ebay.

This thread is for discussing parts for sale, wanted, or surplus.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Mike Stubbings

Yet another Minor on Ebay.

Post by Mike Stubbings »

A 34Minor is currently on Ebay. Ebay No. 250276221653. Is reserve to high,we will find out in a few days. Good luck if you go for it. Mike
chris lambert

Re: Yet another Minor on Ebay.

Post by chris lambert »

An interesting car. I agree with Mike about the reserve. I wonder if one piece screens were an option on 34 model cars? Link here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 3a2QQfviZ1

How do people come up with survivor numbers? He may well be correct and there are only 21 surviving 34 2 seaters, but I bet the three registers that record these details will all come up with a different figure!
Chris
g4pyd

Post by g4pyd »

Hi,
I have been in contact with this owner but she seems reluctant to let me view, but the price is creeping up to the reserve as you will all have noticed,,

with some time to go yet?

Colin
Mike Stubbings

Post by Mike Stubbings »

Hi all, I am amazed that someone selling a Minor in that condition and with that reserve, would not let someone view it. But it never fails to amaze me how some cars fly as they say and others
stick. It is a tourer of course which makes a difference. It does seem to me (from the photo)that it needs a lot of work to the metalwork.Anyway good luck to the buyer and to the seller. regards . Mike
Toby

Post by Toby »

Hmmm, reserve does seem a tad high compared to recent prices. Is anyone keeping a record of all these prices and cars for future valueing? Could help with agreed value insurance or VMR advice on values! Should be a 2piece screen but after over 5 years searching I still havn't found one for mine, must pop up to Beds and see if there's one kicking about!
if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear