HATCHGATE MEET ON "DRIVE IT DAY"

This thread is for discussing past and future events.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Toby

HATCHGATE MEET ON "DRIVE IT DAY"

Post by Toby »

I have opened this as a new topic, to follow up details posted under spring pub meets. On Sunday, Linda and I visited the Hatchgate at Bramshill and then took a route to "Milestones" in Basingstoke. I assumed that most people would prefer to travel off the beaten track so we have planned a route for those who wish to avoid the A roads. The route will be available on the day for anyone who wants to go to "Milestones". It goes through some lovely areas I didn't know existed! I drove between 30 and 40 mph and it took around 45 minutes ending with a trip through the centre of Basingstoke avoiding the main ring road. They suggest 2 1/2 to 3 hours to visit and with a 5pm closing it means leaving the "Hatchgate" by 1.45pm at the latest. I will endeavour to be at the pub by 12 and leave around 1.15pm. Looking forward to an interesting day of minoring!!! :D
if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear
Toby

Re: HATCHGATE MEET ON "DRIVE IT DAY"

Post by Toby »

PHOTOS OF SOME OF THE PEOPLE AND CARS. IAN WILL BE SELECTING OTHERS FOR THE MAGAZINE, IF ANY PARTICIPANTS WOULD LIKE ANY PICTURES I CAN EMAIL THEM ON, THERE'S 80 ODD IN TOTAL!

if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear
chris lambert

Re: HATCHGATE MEET ON "DRIVE IT DAY"

Post by chris lambert »

Toby,
Brilliant piccies - looks like you had a fantastic turnout.
Chris