VE 7513 Mike Stubbings 1932 Two Seat Tourer

Use this area to post details of your cars, your restorations, photos or rally reports.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

chris lambert

VE 7513 Mike Stubbings 1932 Two Seat Tourer

Post by chris lambert »

Mike has sent me a couple of images of his 1932 two set tourer. The first image is of the car as purchased at the BCA Auction last year, and the second such image shows the car as it is now! There is a marked difference in condition and I think Mike should show it off to the rest of us at the summer rally in July. How about it Mike?

Chris
Mike Stubbings

Re: VE 7513 Mike Stubbings 1932 Two Seat Tourer

Post by Mike Stubbings »

Hi all, The pics Chris has loaded actually show the Minor as it was at the auction and the other was taken about an hour after I had got it home, it had only had a wash. Sorry I mislead you Chris, thanks for loading them. I actually went to the auction to look at an MG which never turned up. Finished up bringing home the Minor. Mike.
chris lambert

Post by chris lambert »

Mike has asked me to post some more images of his Minor, so here they are:

Toby

Post by Toby »

IF I get the saloon on the road for the rally, a replacement 2str sv tourer in green will be needed to take the place of PJ! This fits the bill perfectly. Good luck Mike, hope you could make it to the rally? havn't got any spare ali shoes for you I'm afraid, may be able to dig out pear shaped for reconditioning instead of Andre Hartfords? Don't forget, I'm not far away (for the moment) if you need a reference car to look at. :D
if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear