For Sale - 1929 Minor rolling chassis

This thread is for discussing parts for sale, wanted, or surplus.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

DF9053

For Sale - 1929 Minor rolling chassis

Post by DF9053 »

I have regretfully decided to part with Y407 after all the good intentions, lack of time and a big dent in my head from walking into the chassis as it is hanging from the roof of my garage are the reasons behind the change in plans.

The chassis is completely stripped, to the last nut an bolt but does include all the mechanical bits except a cylinder head. The chassis is UK registered on a V5C and currently on SORN.

The chassis is in excellent condition, some rivets need replacing but there is only light surface rust, no holes or any problems on the front rails, by far the best chassis I have seen.

The engine is from a similar period but not from this chassis, it is a small dynamo type. I have a dynamo to go with it too! The gearbox is complete and about the only part not in small bits, it is a later non-transmission brake gearbox.

There are pictures in the our cars section under Y407, the front wings and lamps are advertised separately, but the fire wall, petrol tank, steering, stering wheel, road wheels and radiator are all there as you can see!

If you want any more details please let me know here or by email marcos67uk@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Jeremy
Toby

Re: For Sale - 1929 Minor rolling chassis

Post by Toby »

Anyone who's interested may want my cms body to go with the project? Would love to see it go to a good home so I can start on the next clear out of minor stuff!
if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear
DF9053

Re: For Sale - 1929 Minor rolling chassis

Post by DF9053 »

With all the Minor and M type chassis on ebay is no one interested in this one?!!!

Cheers
Jeremy