The VMR Magazine

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

SV_Minor

Re: The VMR Magazine

Post by SV_Minor »

Arrived this morning. 8)
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Incredibly, two UK members only received their copy this morning! Over a month from being posted out by the printers.

M 184, the Winter issue, is about to ship to the printers, and the Spring issue is over half complete.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

And M 184 was sent to the printers yesterday and I've just approved the proof, so our Spring issue should be on the way to everyone in a few days.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

M 186, our Summer Magazine is at the printers!
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

And M 187 is now at the printers. I'll ensure that M 188 (our Winter issue) will be with everyone in time for Christmas.

Any and all material for M 188 warmly welcomed.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

M 188 - the Winter Magazine, was sent to the printers today, so I'm hoping everyone will have their copy in time for Christmas!
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

M 189, our Spring Magazine is complete and will ship to the printers on Monday.

Now I need some material to get the Summer Magazine going as I'll need to get that wrapped up before our Big Move back to the UK end of May!
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

I have finally managed to get the Summer magazine (M 190) off to the printers! Delayed due to the transatlantic relocation, Pre-War Ludlow, etc.

I plan to get the autumn and winter issues out before mid-December, so I'd appreciate any articles, new, etc. Anything that you would like to see in print!
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

M 190 is finally being posted out today! There was a delay in sorting out the address labels, which I print on US standard 8.5" x 11" label stock. Attempts to convert the templated address sheets to A4 label stock failed miserably, so I ordered up some more 8.5" x 11" label stock from the US and printed them on my new UK printer, then posted them to the printers in Cheltenham Phew!