Wanted - Minor SV Four Seater Tourer (or Morris 8 Four Seater Tourer)

This thread is for discussing parts for sale, wanted, or surplus.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Colintree

Wanted - Minor SV Four Seater Tourer (or Morris 8 Four Seater Tourer)

Post by Colintree »

Does anybody have or know of a Morris Minor SV Four Seater Tourer for sale?. A car in oily-rag condition or older restoration or a car in long term storage requiring sympathetic restoration and a good home would be ideal. Would happily consider a Mirris 8 Four Seater Tourer as an alternative to the above if in similar condition. Thank you. Colin
SV_Minor

Re: Wanted - Minor SV Four Seater Tourer (or Morris 8 Four Seater Tourer)

Post by SV_Minor »

Hi Colin
I've just returned from a visit to an old-school retired mechanic who has decided to thin out his collection (15 vehicles) and has a 1935 Morris Eight 4-seat Tourer that requires some work to return to the road. I've had a look around the bodywork and it is remarkably solid, seemingly only requiring some fresh coats of paint. The interior is original. The front seats look quite decent. The rear bench could do with some work. The hood has definitely seen better days and needs binning. Let me know if you're interested and I'll make an effort to post some photos I took a few hours ago.
Colintree

Post by Colintree »

Hi there. Thanks for your reply to my wanted ad - much appreciated. Your friend's car sounds very interesting. Would it help if I give you my email address? - please see below:

cjt2020@outlook.com

Thanks again

Colin
SV_Minor

Post by SV_Minor »

I'll ping you an email later
Colintree

Post by Colintree »

Brilliant. Thanks again. Colin