Membership snapshot

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

Membership snapshot

Post by Ian Grace »

As I am working the subs and address labels for M 145, the following membership snapshot may be of interest:

Total membership - 252, of which:

163 are paid up for 2013
61 are paid up for 2012
18 are paid up for 2011
6 are honorary members
2 are life members
2 are pending new members

27% of 2013 subs remain overdue, and the 18 from 2011 are now removed from membership, unless they care to re-join - they have all been e-mailed today.

Of the 61 2012 delinquents, they have had subs reminders included with M145 and will also be individually e-mailed if need be. A nil response will cause them to be be removed from membership.

Thus, we have a core of 171 current members, with a potential for this to rise to 234 if all of the 2012 delinquents and the new members pay their subs soon.

In future, membership will automatically lapse after the spring Magazine is posted if no subs have been received. I put in easily 20 to 30 hours a week to run the Register. If members cannot take 5 minutes a year to return their subs in the envelope I provide, then I need to focus benefits on those who do. Apart from my time, the new colour Magazine is expensive to print, so in future I'll only be printing enough to supply fully paid up members, plus a handful of spares for joining new members.

To those of you who have paid your 2013 subs, your support is greatly appreciated.
WD1940

Re: Membership snapshot

Post by WD1940 »

You are doing a great job Ian - Hope your "little" reminder gets a good response. Best Wishes - Stuart
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Thanks Stuart,

I was having a bit of a crabby day yesterday! Spent most of the weekend buried under M145 and finally had it ready to ship late last night. It's shipping lunchtime today. 8)
Mike Stubbings

Post by Mike Stubbings »

Sorry Ian, I think I may be one of the overdue for 2013. Will check .
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

That is indeed the case! Thanks in advance for payment!