VMR car badges

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

VMR car badges

Post by Ian Grace »

After a couple of false starts over the last few years, I thought it time to revisit the idea. I had a chat with Frank Ashley at Prescott last year, and he recommended Premier Badges, and showed me the badge they had made for the MMM Register's anniversary. The quality was superb.

So I have e-mailed the artwork to Premier Badges and asked for prices for 25, 50, 75 and 100 off. Once I have these, let's see how many we can find homes for and see if we can get an order together.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: VMR car badges

Post by Ian Grace »

Premier Badges have come back with a quote.

If we have fifty badges made, the price to members per badge will be GBP 25 (including postage) which seems very reasonable for a very high quality badge.

Because of the cost of the die and the artwork, I'll need to collect at least 30 or so firm intentions before ordering, and with a four-week turnaround from artwork approval, we are very tight but MIGHT be able to have them in time for our Summer Rally (and the Northern Rally), which will save entrants postage.

I'll circulate an electric note to everyone today and see how quickly we can get to 30. I will start the ball rolling with two!
Simon

Post by Simon »

Ian,

Put me down for two to start with.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

These are going fast. 20 so far in two days!

And we have just ONE Anniversary DVD left from the 50 made. Anyone want to grab it?
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

24 badges ordered so far, with a pile being collected by members at both upcoming rally weekends. I splashed out and ordered 100 and I heard this morning from Premier who tell me that the order is on track and about to be shipped, so we will have them in time for Prescott. If you are coming to either weekends, I'll have spares with me. If not, just let me know you want one. 8)