Spring 2012 pub meets

This thread is for discussing past and future events.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

Spring 2012 pub meets

Post by Ian Grace »

We're hoping to expand these a little this year. The Hatchgate meet is being expanded into a pub crawl! See the website for details. And we hope to announce a new western pub meet in Devon very shortly. Combined with the new Northern Weekend, I hope that 2012 will prove a very good year for the Register - in terms of getting cars out and about.
lee_rob

Re: Spring 2012 pub meets

Post by lee_rob »

2012 Ian....its 2012 :-)
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Oops - corrected! I just spent ten hour straight working on the CD - must get away from the computer more!
lee_rob

Post by lee_rob »

I'll let u off then as you are working so hard on the cd for us. I look forward to having a look through it, many thanks for putting so much time into this.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Its actually an amazing experience to go through all of the Magazine issues in detail and to see just how far we have come from the early days, and how much material we have covered. It is sad to read all the obituaries I have had to write, but on the other hand, going through all the rally reports brings back many very happy memories of gatherings aned meeting friends and encourages me to maintain in the future what has now become the tradition of the Register - if that makes sense.