Lubrication charts

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

Lubrication charts

Post by Ian Grace »

While adding the various Minor/M Type wiring diagrams to the website, it's probably a good idea to add the lubrication charts from the handbooks too.

I have three to scan - OHC (1929 - doesn't appear to have been updated for 1930/31), SV (1931 black radiator - was there an update for 1932 or 1933?) and 1934 SV. Toby is providing the SV LWB. Are there any others out there? If so, high resolution scans would be much appreciated.

I also have 1929 handbooks in French and German plus a multilingual copy in French, Spanish, German and Dutch which I will scan for wiring diagrams and lubrication charts.

Does anyone have copies of any other wiring diagrams or charts?
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: Lubrication charts

Post by Ian Grace »

Lubrication charts uploaded to the Members' Area including English, French, Spanish, German and Dutch versions - just need to do the multilingual wiring diagrams tomorrow.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

All done and uploaded - lubrication charts and wiring diagrams. If any one has any others that are not included, please let me know.

This is just the first stage of overhauling much of the website content with particular reference to technical information and sources of spares and services. if there is anything anyone particularly wants to see on the website, of if anyone has any material to offer, it would be most appreciated.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Today I have added all of the Morris Motors Ltd. Service Sheets to the Members' Area. If anyone has any sheets that are not included, I'd appreciate high res scans - thanks!