October Newsletter

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

October Newsletter

Post by Ian Grace »

The October Newsletter was launched into the ether from Seattle about half an hour ago and, for the first time ever, there were NO e-mail bounces! If you did not receive your copy, do please let me know. Also, if you cannot open the file in .pdf format, let me know, as I can send as a Word document. I already have a list of members who are taking advantage of this option.

This month I included a questionnaire about the Register, and I'd appreciate any feedback you might like to offer. I'll co-ordinate any and all replies I get and report back - probably in the Spring Magazine - to give everyone plenty of time to respond. I can't promise that every suggestion will be implemented, but at least it should be a good sanity check for what we are doing and what we might be able to do to make the Register even more worthwhile for everyone.

The questionnaire also asks some basic questions about if and how much you drive your car, so that we can get a feel for how many Minors are actually up and running and being used. If I receive enough replies, we might be able to put together some informative statistics.