First ever VMR Member meet in India.

This thread is for discussing past and future events.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

KartikeyaL

First ever VMR Member meet in India.

Post by KartikeyaL »

Well, The first ever VMR Member meet took place in Jaipur , India, when Parth and myself met,
in an impromptu meeting a few days back.

Here is Parth's Mail sent to Ian Grace and myself :

" Hi Ian, Well, I was going on a road trip this vacation and the route required that I pass close to Jaipur, the town where our other member, Kartikeya Lunia stays. We had started early in the morning, so we had a few hours to spare. A quick phone call revealed that Karitk also had some spare time on hand and was very eager to meet up ! The result was the first VMR Club meet in India !! Photos taken by my wife are enclosed !! Karitk is making amazingly fast progress on his car and I think he will beat me to the "getting the first drive" bit !!

Regards Parth "

Here is one of the pictures, courtesy Parth and his wife, The picture is along side my Minor, Parth is on the left :)

-Kartik
Attachments
VMR Members: ( Left to Right) Parth and Kartik
VMR Members: ( Left to Right) Parth and Kartik
IMG_0953.JPG (166.66 KiB) Viewed 1490 times
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: First ever VMR Member meet in India.

Post by Ian Grace »

Splendid! So I think that brings to nine the number of countries where there have been VMR 'meets' - England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Holland, the USA and now India. The next one will probably be when Heather Hogg comes to stay at VMR HQ in early July.