New members

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

New members

Post by Ian Grace »

As you can see from the home page, we seem to be attracting new members at a record pace from literally around the globe - not sure why. Perhaps it is the new Magazine? Anyway, long may the trend continue as we launch in to our second decade as a Register.

Our latest member, Ian Samuel with his superb and unique Maddox over in Ontario, Canada became member number 398 earlier today, so it looks like we will power through the 400 mark very soon indeed.

So this might be a good time to remind everyone that if any member refers a new member, and his name appears on the new member's Membership Form in the Referral section, he or she will receive a ten pound discount on their 2012 subs. So download the Membership Form from the website and do your worst with it! :o

Incidentally, here's more droolworthy pics of Ian's Maddox, as advertised over in Minnesota. Nice.

http://ellingsoncarmuseum.com/Active/SO ... allery.htm
Toby

Re: New members

Post by Toby »

Ian, surely we would have to see the new magazine for it to attract new members? Will let you know, when new magazine arrives.....
if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Should be with you any tick of the clock. Just signed up member number 400 this morning! 8)
Toby

Post by Toby »

Like the new format, very good. Interesting to see another 32 tourer has turned up, all be it in bits! Interesting about the Mc Call minor, this features heavily in old morris register mags, funny how these cars go to ground. If the owner turns up and is reunited with the chassis plate then I would be interested in the 31 plate as my tourer is missing its plate and i reckon a different one could be re-stamped so at least it has one with the chassis number on it! Anyone got a plate to sell?...
if it's got wheels or chips - it'll cost you dear