1932 two seater for sale.

This thread is for discussing parts for sale, wanted, or surplus.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Highlander

1932 two seater for sale.

Post by Highlander »

I have just spoken to my pal Barry Henderson and he is not too well. He is thinking of selling his two seater GG.... a green 1932 Minor. He has loads of spares which will go with the car (will not seperate) Price £8,000. If there isno interst within our forum it will go on E.Bay. Telephone me, Alister 0208 393 6732. Highlander.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: 1932 two seater for sale.

Post by Ian Grace »

Thanks for the information, Alister. Sorry to hear that Barry is not well - please pass on my best wishes.

This car was once owned by Roy Hogg - before he bought MT 3286. A while back, Barry told me that CG 884 was owned by a pilot at an RAF station and one day he went missing. Everyone presumed he was missing in action. The car was left laying about. Apparently Roy Hogg was there on National Service and started using it. One day the pilot returned - he wasn't missing in action but had been posted! He saw that Roy was making good use of the car, so handed over the logbook and gave it to him!

Barry acquired the car in 1995 as not much more than a chassis and engine from a chap named Len who had stored it in London for about 20 years. Len had moved to Hastings and was obviously not going to do anything with it so sold it to Barry. He still has some photos of the car pre-restoration.