Turn Left DVD's

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

Turn Left DVD's

Post by Ian Grace »

Great news - the original Yorkshire TV programme from 1976 'Turn Left the Riffs Have Risen' has now been obtained and we're making 50 copies for sale to members. This was shown at our Summer Rally in the Prescott Clubhouse in July and captivated the audience. It shows the reunion of Gilg and Kay fir the first time since their 1933 Cape Town expedition and also includes some amazing original sine from the expedition.

Copies available to members for GBP 20 including worldwide postage.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: Turn Left DVD's

Post by Ian Grace »

So far, we've found homes for just 9 of these DVD's. So yesterday I visited the print shop and told them we'd had insufficient orders to commission a batch of 50 disks (their minimum quantity). I have retrieved the original disk from them and will now make individual copies myself. I'll be distributing these with M 149 which goes to the printers next week and should be with you around the end of the month.

If you would like a copy of this DVD, but have not yet ordered one, please let me know so I can burn sufficient disks and get them away to everyone with M 149.

Apologies to those of you who have already ordered one, but I assure you the wait is worth it - it is a captivating film.