FBHVC membership for the VMR

This thread is for General Discussion, and Forum Q and A.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

FBHVC membership for the VMR

Post by Ian Grace »

Delighted to announce that, on Drive it Day, 21st April, we shall submit our membership application. Membership costs 47p per member, which will be covered within the existing subs, and we shall declare our worldwide membership as 250 strong. More details shortly.

This move will further strengthen the movement and further raise the profile of the best one-make Register there is!
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: FBHVC membership for the VMR

Post by Ian Grace »

Today the FBHVC celebrates its 25th Anniversary, so a very appropriate day to submit our membership application - just completed. After finishing packing M145 this morning, this was a convenient point to take a snapshot of our numbers as we pay the Federation per member. Including myself, I packed 247 copies, so that is the official number declared. Membership form and cheque will go in the post tomorrow.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

We have had our application approved and so are now officially a member club of the FBHVC!
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

We just received our first Federation Newsletter which makes good reading, specially the mention of the VMR on page 10! I have uploaded to the Members' Area of the website.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Just a quick reminder that, as a FBHVC member organization, we receive the Federation's Newsletters on a regular basis and these are placed in the Members' Area of the web site upon receipt. I just uploaded Issue 4 for 2014 this morning.