LCES Summer Rally

This thread is for discussing past and future events.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Ian Grace
Site Admin

LCES Summer Rally

Post by Ian Grace »

Photos just in from David Hinds of the Light Car Summer Rally over the weekend. Great weather and great to see Janie Shepherd (nee Maeers) entering in her late father's favourite Minor tourer VJ 1756 'Prudence' . Also great to see Paul Rogers out and about in UX after many years, and now with a wife (Rachael) to navigate for him!

martinng

Re: LCES Summer Rally

Post by martinng »

I was planning to be there too, but due to my well publicised oil leak problem, the car is sans gearbox and waiting for removal of flywheel and rear bell housing to renew the block to bell housing seal.
Even the LCES day at the VSCC centenary rally in August clashes with MR in Thorseby. Perhaps I will finally get UF to an LCES event next year.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: LCES Summer Rally

Post by Ian Grace »

You have got some time to sort your oil leak Martin. The VSCC centenary rally will be in 2034. ;-)

Just being facetious - sorry! It will be the 80th this year. I had my old Minor fabric saloon at the 60th in Malvern. I wonder if I will have my current fabric saloon at the centenary, at which time, God willing, I will be 80 and the Minor will be 105!