I Spy ..

Use this area to post details of your cars, your restorations, photos or rally reports.

Moderators: Ian Grace, Will Grace

Jpallis001

I Spy ..

Post by Jpallis001 »

MU 3842 -- today, a Black 4 door saloon outside of Canal Garage in Boroughbridge, North Yorks. Looked a very nice, original car. I managed to have a look at the door handles, door buffers, the sliding roof and some interior detail. The door opened/closed/clicked very nicely! - the brake drums had been removed and were in the car - I assume garage were working on brakes (hydraulic).

John
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Re: I Spy ..

Post by Ian Grace »

John,

Interesting - not on the chassis register. Could you investigate through the garage for me? Could you download a membership form and put it with the car? And maybe take some photos?

Thanks.
Jpallis001

Post by Jpallis001 »

will do - I will be in that area on 18th Nov, will call into the garage

John
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

Great - thanks John.

Ian
Jpallis001

Post by Jpallis001 »

I called at the garage today. Unfortunately the car was not there so sorry, no photographs. I talked to the garage owner who told me that the car had been recently inherited and that the new owner possibly intended to sell. I have written to the owner making him aware of the Register/Forum and asking him if you would provide us with engine/chassis numbers + details. Will post again if I get a response.
Ian Grace
Site Admin

Post by Ian Grace »

John, much appreciated. Maybe another contender for the Northern Weekend!

Ian